Friday, March 12, 2010

Its been a rough week for me.

I basically got the job Monday (yay- sorta)
Enrolled the kids to school on Tuesday (not sure who cried more, me or my babies)

Started training in West Covina on Wednesday

More training in West Covina Thursday, plus drug test at Irwindale (FAR~BOONIIIESS~!)

And trained at my branch in Torrance today - Friday.

 
Travis begged every day and night for us NOT to take him to school.
Even though I find him playing and having fun when I pick him up, he says he doesnt like it
Sebastian must not be sleeping well at school because he's been lethargic when we get home.
He also developed a cold yesterday, and I can only hope and pray its nothing serious.



Waking up early (6 or 6:30am depending on where I'll have to drive) is easy.
Getting into the whole routine of things is not.
So even though the boys have the same school/daycare, I take Sebastian and Stan takes Travis.
One kid each to break down the task a bit.
I do feel bad that Stan has the suckier end of the bargain.
Sebastian takes no effort at all to get ready.
Travis...well, we all know the answer to this one= kicking and screaming!


I know it will eventually get easier.


I just miss being a stay home mom ALOT.



good night. and thank gawddd its friday!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: